For the health and safety of our patients and staff, we are monitoring COVID-19, the new coronavirus disease.
Our goal is to continue providing excellent care to our patients. If you or anyone in your home have any of the following signs or symptoms, please call our office BEFORE you come in for your appointment. If you meet any of the following conditions, please also help us by contacting your local health department for instructions.
- Fever greater than 100.4 F
- Cough OR shortness of breath
- Recent respiratory infection such as pneumonia OR flu
- Traveled internationally OR on a cruise ship within 14 days
- In contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 OR is under investigation for the disease
We thank you for trusting CFCCC for your healthcare needs and thank you for your assistance.